6 movie Reviews with Responses

What Would Jesus Do, Huh? What Would Jesus Do, Huh?

fucking funny

unexpected ending, but none-the-less really funny. I like your humour, and the mix of animation and a photo background was a nice touch. Keep it up :D

MR-HOMO responds:

If you like mine, I like yours. The stylistic qualities seem to have been getting as much negative response as positive, so I'll have to wait and see if I abandon it.

Thanks again for the review, I'm glad you made the effort.

Little Drops of Heaven 1 Little Drops of Heaven 1

Good job.

I dont really have a clue as to what this was about but I dont really care I liked it. Well done. I liked the monkey guy he was funny. Also the info bit was a nice little feature.
Good Job!!

Izonik responds:

Thank you very much!
You're not really supposed to know what it's about, that's half the beauty of it! (I'm insane, I know...)

Blvrd. of Broken Dreams Blvrd. of Broken Dreams

Well done!!

Thats was great for a first flash, so congrats!! I can wait to see your next work as you clearly have a talent. Anyway well done!

ZipLock-Studios responds:

Thanks a lot for reviewing my work...and for all the great, encouraging comments I'm recieving!!

Fat Robot Friend Fat Robot Friend

It was great!!

This was a great movie. But I think alot will not feel the same as me about this movie. It reminded me of cartoons I watched when I was younger. I loved the animation for the buildings and the music was great. A big 5 for you!

Morlonic responds:

I'm a favourite of yours! Wow, cheers for that. I am anxious to make more and more and get better and better. At making cookie dough, that is. God I love cookie dough... I'm gonna go check out your stuff now.

CC Flash Tutorials CC Flash Tutorials

I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The movie helped me to know what to do if I had the software to make flash, can you please please please respond to this and tell me where I can the software to make flash.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

TenkiStudios responds:

Check your e-mail. I sent you a message :)

Book of the Dead Trailer Book of the Dead Trailer

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wow it wasnt very long but I like it. I havent seen any of the evil dead movies but I could be persuaded the graphics are great which is always a good point. I love some the cliff hangers.

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

CGSstudios responds:

See the films, then watch the animated series, i cant better the best, all though i will be adding t it ;)

Thanks for the support