Creative Shadows (2004) Creative Shadows (2004)

It was average.

It was ok. The animation was fine but the storyline was terrible, it was pretty boring to watch. The music was great, go the Rasmus!

Claveman Ep. 1/5 Claveman Ep. 1/5

Cant wait for the next one

I liked this, the main character is great.

UGLY UGLY

It was good!

I think my inocence was lost the moment I clicked on play. This is a great movie and very original.

CC Flash Tutorials CC Flash Tutorials

I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The movie helped me to know what to do if I had the software to make flash, can you please please please respond to this and tell me where I can the software to make flash.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

TenkiStudios responds:

Check your e-mail. I sent you a message :)

The Battlefield III The Battlefield III

Pure Genuis

Please respond to this and tell me how to make flash because that and stick suicide are both genuis I am such a big fan. I could write all day about this movie and still have more to say if you ever decide to make Battlefield four it will be hard to top that but you culd probably do it.

All hail Ringfinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Damon For Damon

.....................

I think I might cry.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Genuis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that movie, if I want anyone to tell me how to make flash movie or game its you. Please tell me how make flash my email address is screwup30@hotmail.com

titanic : the real movie titanic : the real movie

I liked the ending music.

If you had put more thought into the movie you might have had something but you didnt and thats why I gave you a bad mark. But the ending music was cool.

P.s If you are going to respond could you tell me how to make flash.

Book of the Dead Trailer Book of the Dead Trailer

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wow it wasnt very long but I like it. I havent seen any of the evil dead movies but I could be persuaded the graphics are great which is always a good point. I love some the cliff hangers.

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

CGSstudios responds:

See the films, then watch the animated series, i cant better the best, all though i will be adding t it ;)

Thanks for the support
-Steve

Taco-Man hates the RIAA Taco-Man hates the RIAA

Good graphics but no storyline

I loved the Cat and the fish2 it was great but this just isnt up to your other works.