Wish I Could Fly Wish I Could Fly

Why...

Why the hell did this not get blammed, I really didnt think it was anything special. But hey some people must like it cause its now in the portal for good.

Ahwell.

Archangel- Total War Archangel- Total War

I loved it...

That was really cool, a nice big epic. Too bad it was stick men but I dont care that much the violence makes up for that. Well done mate!

Blvrd. of Broken Dreams Blvrd. of Broken Dreams

Well done!!

Thats was great for a first flash, so congrats!! I can wait to see your next work as you clearly have a talent. Anyway well done!

ZipLock-Studios responds:

Thanks a lot for reviewing my work...and for all the great, encouraging comments I'm recieving!!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Three words.

I loved it!! Dad rocks!!!

The Home - Part 1 "3mins" The Home - Part 1 "3mins"

That was just a bit weird for me personally.

Not bad, the sound wasnt great but I liked most of the animation. As you said the limbs are a bit dodgy but other than that I liked it.
Good Luck Man!!

The Mad Cow The Mad Cow

That was brilliant!!!

Enough said....

Random ::fbz: Random ::fbz:

Not bad.

The stick animation was good but it was still just stick animation. But not bad.

Into My Oesophagus Into My Oesophagus

It was different.

I think that you have done better and will do in the near future(hopefully). Anyway I like the whole crayon background thing youve got going on.

Fat Robot Friend Fat Robot Friend

It was great!!

This was a great movie. But I think alot will not feel the same as me about this movie. It reminded me of cartoons I watched when I was younger. I loved the animation for the buildings and the music was great. A big 5 for you!

Morlonic responds:

I'm a favourite of yours! Wow, cheers for that. I am anxious to make more and more and get better and better. At making cookie dough, that is. God I love cookie dough... I'm gonna go check out your stuff now.

Second Love Second Love

Like a big fluffy pillow.

It makes you feel all warm inside, a great movie!