Owls Owls

One word...

GENIUS!

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Brilliant Concept.

A great song...the concept of creating and then taking away the character's surroundings was brilliant. A very good watch.

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Two Words:

Loved it.

Ray - Part 3 Introduction Ray - Part 3 Introduction

Another quality flash

Bravo....once again you have made a superb flash. I honestly can't wait for the 3 installment of the series as it promises to be a classic and one of NG's greats. Anyway keep up the good work.

Dan

What Would Jesus Do, Huh? What Would Jesus Do, Huh?

fucking funny

unexpected ending, but none-the-less really funny. I like your humour, and the mix of animation and a photo background was a nice touch. Keep it up :D

MR-HOMO responds:

If you like mine, I like yours. The stylistic qualities seem to have been getting as much negative response as positive, so I'll have to wait and see if I abandon it.

Thanks again for the review, I'm glad you made the effort.

The rAndomness is deadly. The rAndomness is deadly.

Hilarious!!

The start was so damn funny, what was the music at the start? I love it!

Mad World Collab Mad World Collab

Very cool.

I like this, one of the best collabs on NG. I thought the change in style was a bit weird at times but that is expected with a collab featuring so many artists. Congrats to everyone involved you've made a flash to be proud of.

CU-Thanksgiving Special CU-Thanksgiving Special

Great.

I dont celebrate Thanksgiving cause I dont live in America but this was still great. I loved the little music clip when Thanksgiving was said its hillarious. Also the deleted scene pure genius!

Groovy! Groovy!

Love the song....

but the movie was better, I loved it. The animation was great, the style was excellent and above all it was hilarious!

The Touchtone Genius The Touchtone Genius

Hilarious!!

One of the best and most original flash animations on NG, just brilliant.